What have we been installing recently?
The case for renewable energy is straightforward. Our installations help our clients reduce their carbon footprint, save money and earn income through government incentives. This selection of recent projects shows how renewable energy are relevant to a whole array of market sectors, business types and uses.
Solar panel installations
- 30kW on a school’s sports hall roof
- 29.97kW for a medical company’s warehouse & office
- 50kW for a livestock farm
- 50kW on the barn roof of a grain farm
- 200kW ground-mount array on crop farm
- 30kW on carport and barn roof
- 40kW on newly built barn roof
Biomass boiler installations
- 100kW community boiler for house and surrounding properties
- 100kW boiler for an 18th Century Grade II listed house
- 80kW system for a residential house with tenanted cottage
- 150kW installation for a rural historic house and hotel
- 200kW boiler for a farm with holiday cottages
- 96kW boiler for community charity in 160-year-old house
Our trusted clients include...
There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ renewable energy installation. We approach each project as individually as you would expect to ensure that each client has the ideal solution to their energy requirements.