Do you have contract for your biomass boiler service needs?
Do you think you might be paying too much for it?
We service and maintain all biomass boiler types.
Why do I need a biomass boiler service contract?
If you are reliant on biomass energy, having a biomass boiler service contract in line with your manufacturer’s instructions is essential; failure to do so can result in your warranty being invalidated and RHI payments being withheld.
In order to continue receiving the RHI, OFGEM requires “equipment to be maintained in line with manufacturer instructions” and to keep evidence of such maintenance. Most manufacturers require a routine biomass boiler inspection by a competent person every six to twelve months, where all major components are checked, tested and thoroughly cleaned using the appropriate equipment. To ensure peace of mind over your RHI payments and industrial biomass boiler warranty, you can rely on Prescient Power service engineers to maintain your boiler to the required standards, thus maximising the life of your investment, minimising system downtime and optimising the efficiency of the system.
- Technical Support – Provide biomass boiler advice over the phone or internet, from an experienced biomass boiler service engineer, to resolve biomass boiler issues without needing to visit.
- Energy Efficiency – servicing improves biomass boiler performance, with savings of up to 35% on running costs
- RHI – required for OFGEM’S RHI service eligibility requirements
- Reliability – Prevents boiler and system problems
- Longevity – Ensures the biomass boiler runs for longer
- Safety – assures the biomass boiler is operating safely
- Responsive Callout – We understand that heat is vital to your operation
What's in a biomass maintenance contract?
Every system and client has different requirements, which are generally set by your boiler’s manufacturer. Typically, this will include a full clean and test of the following:
- Draught controller flap
- Explosion flap
- Combustion chamber door
- Stepped grate
- Ignition fan
- Lamda sensor
- Combustion chamber
- Boiler flue gas sensor
- Smoke flue pipe
- Measurement line of the underpressure controller
- Cleaning shaft
- Pellet vacuum collector
- Pellet bunker
- Ash box
- Expansion Vessel
- Balancing Valve
Biomass boiler service cost
We don’t charge the earth for what is normally a straightforward, albeit technical task, and you will find our rates very competitive. Every system has its own needs and also requires an annual service – smaller systems can start at as little as £300. Give us a call for free advice and a no obligation quote.
What boilers do you maintain?
Where We Operate
Whilst we can (and do) conduct biomass maintenance anywhere in the UK, we mainly operate in nine counties of the Midlands region – Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire. We offer rapid response and out-of hours call-outs, but will of course try and minimise cost by first diagnosing the problem over the phone or internet (if you biomass boiler is web-connected).