Sustainable history powered by the energy of tomorrow
Heating large historic properties with oil has evolved over the years from a dull financial ache into an insistent and acute form of monetary torture. As fossil fuel supplies deplete, this is sadly a problem that will likely get worse.
Renewable energy carries many benefits for country or historic properties and estates. Rather than cash flowing forever out, you can:
- save money on your energy bills
- earn money from government schemes
- get a return on your investment in as few as 5 years
- reduce your carbon footprint
- visibly demonstrate a sustainable agenda, particularly beneficial if your property is also open to the public, or you rely on external funding
It’s an ideal time to take control of your energy and protect yourself from the volatile nature of fossil fuel prices and look to generate capital for maintenance or property improvements.
We are members of both the Historic Houses Association and Listed Properties Owners Club. We understand the issues and complexities you face and can guide you through the options to arrive at a solution that best meets your own individual needs. Headed by an ex-army Chartered Mechanical Engineer, and with our own in-house designers and MCS-registered installers, you can be assured of our attention to detail and compliance with the range of regulations that are specific to this sector.