If you can't measure it
You can't manage it
Most of our commercial clients wonder how they should best tackle their energy needs. Few understand their figures if they can access them at all and this leads to confusion. There are innumerable energy saving options to choose from with so many experts offering conflicting advice.
Much as it pains us to say it, for most clients, energy monitoring is just, well, boring. They are focussed on their real job – manufacturing, farming, teaching, trading. Energy is the essential, but essentially dull commodity that allows it all to happen.
So whilst we may evangelical about reducing carbon emissions, we really do understand that not everyone shares our zeal. However everyone can share the benefit of the experience we have acquired on the journey.
Just as you wouldn’t buy a machine without planning a maintenance programme, why would you buy energy without having a management and reduction programme?
Your guide on the side
So we created Energycoach, a combined metering and mentoring package as one our services to help you become more competitive by:
- Providing real-time, accurate data across all utility services using a state of the art energy monitoring package
- Giving relevant access to your individual cost-centre managers
- Identifying operational and technological efficiencies
- Giving you a quarterly targeting and review session
- Zero capital cost and continual flexibility on service level provision